By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. By accessing this web site, you also certify that you are 18 years of age or older (or 21 years in some jurisdictions). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blurred Media LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blurred Media LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you breach any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blurred Media LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Blurred Media LLC's web site are provided "as is". Blurred Media LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other breach of rights. Further, Blurred Media LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blurred Media LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blurred Media LLC's Internet site, even if Blurred Media LLC or a Blurred Media LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blurred Media LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blurred Media LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blurred Media LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blurred Media LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blurred Media LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blurred Media LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- HOW WE COLLECT MEMBER, VISITOR OR USER INFORMATION
- If you visit this Site, we may collect and store in our databases, one or more of the following types of information: your Internet Protocol (IP) address; the name of the domain name from which you access the Internet; the IP address of the Website from which you linked to the Site or our network of sites; browser data; email address data; and the date and time you access our Site and its functions.
- When a visitor, member, subscriber, or other Site user requests web pages from the Site's server, clicks on banners or other links or otherwise uses or views the Site's services, products or other functions, we or our agents may automatically collect some information ("Data") about the visitor, member, subscriber or user. This information may include the IP address from which the Site is being accessed, the pages or links that were requested, the special preferences or requests of the user and cookie information received from the computer of the visitor, member, subscriber or user.
- Sometimes, we may ask you to provide personal information. Whether or not you provide this personal information is completely optional. This Optional Information may include your name, username, e-mail address, physical address (or part of it such as your zip code), telephone number, gender, marital status, occupation, education and any special interests or affiliations. Additional Optional Information such as a credit card number, expiration date, security code and billing address may be requested for participation in special promotions or offers, or for billing and shipping information.
- When a subscriber, member or user of this Site sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Site, the Company or any employees, agents or representatives of Company or Site, we may collect and use any and all such information and all other Data regarding that communication.
- Internet cookies are used for authenticating, tracking and maintaining specific information about users, such as site preferences or shopping cart contents. Most Internet browsers allow the option to enable or disable cookies. You may disable cookies, but this may make portions of this Site unusable. Cookies are simple pieces of data unable to perform any operation by themselves. They are neither spyware nor viruses, despite the detection of cookies from certain sites by many anti-spyware products.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- UPDATES AND REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS POLICY
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Blurred Media LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions. To reach us via mail, please use our physical address.
- Blurred Media LLC
- 4600 E Washington Street
- Suite 300
- Phoenix, AZ 85034
The following sites have reviewed us...